September 4, 2008

Conversation with the Teacher

I said to the teacher,
"To put fear into me is inherently evil.
For, fear is but weakness and
weakness, a lack of faith."

I thought to myself,
With faith in my actions and destiny
respectively, what I control and
what is yet unrevealed to see,
there is no fear, no more fear in me.

I said to the teacher,
"To put fear into me is inherently evil.
For, fear is but weakness and
weakness, a lack of faith.
I am a creature whose substance is faith,
without belief I am erased."

I thought to myself,
What I believe, so I am:
Soham.
Denying me my convictions
denies me my very existence.
In another world,
this act is called murder.

I said to the teacher,
"To put fear into me is inherently evil.
For, fear is but weakness and
weakness, a lack of faith.
I am a creature whose substance is faith,
without belief I am erased.
The scent of fear is death upon taste."

I thought to myself,
Sweet edicts of hypocrites
nurture my weaknesses
and threaten my existence
If I feel fear, I'm dead but when
I fear death, I live to die again.

I said to the teacher,
"To put fear into me is inherently evil.
For, fear is but weakness and
weakness, a lack of faith.
I am a creature whose substance is faith,
without belief I am erased.
The scent of fear is death upon taste.
The more fear you give, the more you'll receive
It works the same for the love that I leave."

I thought to myself,
The fruits of your actions are many
however they feed from a poisonous tree;
inherently evil because it grew from foul seeds.
Better off to nurture One, of which the whole world can eat.